A personalized gift makes a terrific unique Christmas gift. They show the recipient that some thought was put into selecting the gift making them feel special. Personal photographs make personalizing gifts simple, here are some ideas for using photographs to create personalized Christmas gifts this season.
1. Caricature Portrait. Perfect for any fun loving couple on your gift-giving list. Add a frame, a red ribbon, and a bow and it makes a wonderful, personalized gift.
2. Photo Canvas. A favorite cherished photograph can be turned into a beautiful canvas print suitable for hanging. Turns any photograph into a piece of art.
3. Photo Blanket. Give the gift of warmth this winter. A stunning blanket with a cherished photograph to cuddle up under on a cold night.
4. Pencil Sketch. Turn a favorite photograph into a piece of artwork to be framed. Any photo can be transformed into a pencil sketch.
5. Photo Rubik Cube. Perfect for anyone who grew up in the 80’s during the Rubik’s Cube craze!
6. Photo Clutch or Cosmetic Case. Perfect for a busy mom, perhaps who travels. She can always have her children’s faces close by.
7. Photo Tote Bag. A personal photo on a tote bag makes a great personal gift, some are full color, and the entire bag is covered with the picture! Perfect for a teacher who often carries many items back and forth from home to school.
8. Mousepad. A great gift for anyone with a computer. A favorite photograph or even photo collage printed on a mousepad. If you have to be at the computer all day, why not have something nice to glance down at.
9. Tumbled Marble Photo Coasters. Photos are printed onto tumbled marble coasters, a great gift for new homeowners.
10. Watercolor Painting. A photo effect can turn a favorite photo into a watercolor painting.